03 July 2008

My First Post

Well, my Dad helped me with this blog (I'm not very smart with computers lol, but dad is). He also owns a blog himself so I have a lot of friends. I enjoy hanging out with my friends at school one of my best friends LOVES all the game systems. One of my friends likes doing stuff that involves air-soft guns or anything dangerous. I love my family; they're like my closest friends. I LOVE Runescape, its a cool game. I've played for over 4 years now so its pretty fun. My Grandma got me Guitar hero 3 for Christmas and I love it. I also like riding bikes, riding 4 wheelers, and dirt bikes. I don't like weird foods like some fish and some spicy food...also shrimp (just cause its eating cold fish eww!) I love my Grandparents but my neighborhood is crazy and weird (loud). Well that's stuff about me (don't ask for a mod spot ain't gonna happen). Have a good day! =)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bryce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.