03 July 2008

A big hike

OK so my dad said I should climb this one mountain with my Friends, (picture below my first post) so I did. It was crazy! TONS of tree branches flicking in my face, tripping over rocks. But we made it. We saw this CRAZY fire it was so big we could see it! So we yelled take a picture. Over and over screaming so 20 minutes later the say. "we cant"! We were so mad so we climbed down wasn't as hard. Besides I had a great time getting bit by mosquitoes. Sorry if I spelled that wrong. Any way I had fun.

2 comments:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

You don't have to worry about spelling things wrong. Before you publish your post you can click on the blue check mark at the top and it will turn mis spelled words yellow, then you just click on the yellow word and it gives you suggestions on the right way to spell it!

Bryce said...

Yes I know