09 July 2009

Water Polo and big choices

I've decided to play Water Polo, IT ROCKS. I've been playing with a bunch of people I know from Kearns National Swim Team that play Water Polo. I also had to make a huge choice right as I got out of school for summer. =D, anyway, My mom put my name in this school called Navigator Pointe, I had been waiting to get in this school since the 5Th GRADE! And would probably never get in again. So I asked some people if I should or if I shouldn't, some said yes and some said no, but then this girl in my ward named Staci Watkins told me some great advice, and to pray. I prayed and listened to her advice, and I decided to go to Navigator Pointe.

2 comments:

Ashcraft Family said...

So how are you liking Navigator? It's a change I know. Morgan was wishing she had stayed.

Bryce said...

hehe, it's crazy, fun, hard, sorta boring, but it's ok...