17 July 2008

Lake Blanche Ahh!

Photobucket

Well I'm sorry I haven't made any new posts well this week me and me fellow mates for Young men's went to Lake Blanche. We hiked up the mountain which was a NIGHTMARE! Well when we got up there we took a short break and thought it was over but no, we had to hike over a river (mini cliff over a waterfall with a 21 pound backpack.) AND I ALMOST DIED! I almost slipped and fell but my dad was there for me. OK so here's the people who went: Travis, Judd, Colton, Tracy, William, Jacob, Cardon, Shawn, Dad, Brother Baugh, Austin, Gage, Another Colton, Braden, and Carl. We survived! (I know its hard to believe but we made it =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that you had a blog my dear nephew. Keep it up....I love hearing how everything is going with you! Love you very much! Aunt Susie

Bryce said...

Susie, your the best aunt a nephew could have and say hi to Erik for me please. =0